Horrocks Engineers is seeking a Communications Intern or a part-time Communications Assistant for our corporate headquarters in Pleasant Grove, Utah. We are looking for someone to work 5-15 hours per week. The position is flexible and Horrocks will work around a school schedule.
- Gather and upload project information to our intranet database
- Work through a strict quality control process
- Write project descriptions where needed (this may require interviewing and working with other staff)
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Strong writing skills
- Interview skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to stay organized and work independently
- Reliable, self-motivated work ethic
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Flexible hours
- Competitive pay
- Opportunity to receive internship credit if applying from or working through a qualified educational program
Horrocks Engineers may identify additional skills and requirements during the hiring process. For a confidential interview, please send you resume and a letter of recommendation from a professor or teacher acknowledging your work ethic and writing skills to email@example.com.
Only applicants selected to interview will be contacted.