Seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant is to support our Shareholders in our Pleasant Grove, Utah Office. The Executive Administrator’s main focus is to enhance our Shareholders effectiveness by providing overall support.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES and TASKS
- Manage calendars and schedule meetings/conference calls while demonstrating problem-solving abilities to adjust or prioritize schedules based on last-minute changes.
- Exceptional organization skills with ability to handle sensitive confidential information in a professional manner
- Schedule travel arrangements
- Order Office Supplies
- Proactively develop relationships with key internal employees, gaining recognition as a team resource.
- Use appropriate judgment and knowledge when sharing sensitive information.
- Answer telephones and handle in appropriate manner.
- Perform clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, scanning, and filing.
- Interface with all levels of the organization and with external customers in a professional and effective manner.
- Performs other administrative support and special projects as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Minimum of five years of related experience.
- MS Office skills.
- Duties require excellent professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Visibility of work requires attention to detail, proactive follow-up, excellent organizational skills, and discretion with confidential information.
- Demonstrated ability to keep sensitive matters confidential and understands the need for such confidentiality.
- Able to manage workload in a fast-paced, high-intensity work environment.
- Strong interpersonal, time-management, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to change focus of work seamlessly, without loss of efficiency, and adapt to unexpected requests.
- Strong sense of urgency, with outstanding prioritization skills and professionalism.
- Focuses on objectives and deliverables, execution of tasks and fast implementation.
- Flexible, adaptable, and demonstrates openness to change.
- Strives to learn and develop continuously.
For a confidential interview, send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only applicants selected to interview will be contacted.
See our website at http://www.horrocks.com for more information.