Horrocks Engineers, Inc. is growing and has an immediate opening for a full-time Human Resources Manager in our Pleasant Grove, Utah office.
Horrocks Engineers Human Resources Manager proactively provides accurate, timely, and effective Human Resources support in accordance to best practice standards and organizational priorities.
- Visualize and implement Horrocks Engineers vision and core values
- Coordinate with key departments to drive the seamless and effective on-boarding of new employees
- Process employee changes in a timely and accurate matter
- Complete and/or submit regular annual reports
- Partner with HR team to ensure compliance with Federal and State regulatory statutes
- Provide administrative support to recruiting activities by posting jobs, tracking applicants, and communicating with candidates, etc.
- Assist in the collection, maintenance, and integration of EEO and AAP data and survey results
- Partner with senior management to create, implement, and track business processes that support organizational interests
- Maintain employee files and relevant employment documents in accordance with existing legal standards and company processes
- Provide exceptional customer service while maintaining the highest degree of accuracy, confidentiality and timeliness
- Proactively anticipate organizational needs and provide effective, value-adding solutions
- Maintain a working knowledge of practices, legislation, and developments relevant to the HR profession
- Assist with employees and managers regarding FMLA administration
- Adhere to company policies and procedures as outlined in the employee handbook, etc.
- Perform other duties as required
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Strong analytical and data-processing skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites with intermediate to advanced expertise in Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong process/task orientation
- Basic knowledge of core principles and practices of HR
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks with strong attention to detail
- Knowledgeable in employee benefits and regulatory requirements
- Working knowledge of State and Federal employment laws
- Strong decision making skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Able to build strong work relationships conducive to furthering the HR mission and corporate strategy
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- 5-10 years of Human Resources or related experience
- PHR certification a plus
At Horrocks Engineers, we provide our employees with a highly competitive salary and benefits package, 401k, excellent health and dental insurance, PTO, and holiday pay. We provide challenging assignments, superior management, high standards, and reputation, and individual achievement is recognized and rewarded. Personal integrity and references are a must. Horrocks Engineers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Horrocks Engineers may identify additional skills and requirements for the hiring process. For a confidential interview, send resume to email@example.com. Only applicants selected to interview will be contacted.