Horrocks Engineers is looking for a career and goal-oriented individual to join our fast-paced, deadline-driven, and growing Communications Department. This is a full-time marketing production position located in our Pleasant Grove, Utah, office.
Ideal candidates will be able to:
- Manage and coordinate the SOQ/technical proposal process, including pre-selling/client development
- Respond to RFPs/RFQs, which includes attending pre-submittal meetings
- Work through submittal strategy/coordination
- Complete technical and marketing writing/editing
- Complete layout and design (using Adobe products), and final production (printing, binding, delivery, etc.)
- 1-3 years of A/E/C industry marketing experience
- Excellent technical writing skills
- Adobe Creative Suite (specifically, Adobe InDesign) skills
- Communication/public relations skills
- Knows how to follow instructions and work in groups
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, English, marketing, journalism, public relations, or equivalent.
Horrocks’ Communications Department is responsible for internal and external company communications, which includes: regional marketing, project strategizing, writing and producing marketing materials and company documents, event management, public relations, community involvement, media relations, and producing technical illustrations and graphics as needed.
At Horrocks Engineers, we provide our employees with a highly competitive salary and benefits package, comp time, 401k, excellent health and dental insurance, and PTO and holiday pay. We provide challenging assignments, superior management, high standards, and reputation, and individual achievement is recognized and rewarded. Personal integrity and references are a must. Horrocks Engineers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Horrocks Engineers may identify additional skills and requirements for the hiring process. Only applicants selected to interview will be contact. For a confidential interview, send resume to Lori Pratt at firstname.lastname@example.org