Horrocks Engineers is seeking an entry to mid-level Environmental Specialist (0-5 year’s experience) to provide support to a broad team of environmental and engineering professionals in our Pleasant Grove, UT office.
Primary Responsibilities include assisting staff with field studies, collecting and organizing data, technical report preparation, and coordination with state and federal government agencies. Specific to wetlands and waters of the U.S., responsibilities include conducting wetland delineations, preparing 404 and State Stream Alteration Permit applications, preparing wetland mitigation plans, and conducting annual wetland mitigation monitoring.
- BS/MS in an environmental science related field
- Strong communication and technical writing skills
- Candidate should be a self-starter, results-oriented and be able to work under tight deadlines and budgets
- Computer skills – Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, ARC GIS
- Capable and willing to perform field tasks in varying weather and terrain conditions
- Ability to read and understand engineering plans and technical reports
- Ability to travel, as needed, and be flexible with changes in work schedule
- Knowledge of federal/state environmental regulations is a plus
At Horrocks Engineers, we provide our employees with a highly competitive salary and benefits package; 401k; excellent health and dental insurance; and vacation, sick, and holiday pay. We provide challenging assignments and opportunities, through which individual achievement is recognized and rewarded. Personal integrity and references are a must. Horrocks Engineers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Horrocks Engineers may identify additional skills and requirements for the hiring process. To be considered for a confidential interview, send resume to email@example.com. Only applicants selected to interview will be contacted.
See our website at http://www.horrocks.comfor more information.